Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Cabar Branch World Tour

So things with Elder Clarito are going pretty well except for the fact that he refuses to do the dishes. Never in my life did I think I would actually be the one motivating someone else to clean. This is what happens: we're all supposed to clean our dishes right after we eat.  He doesn't.  So the next meal, he pretty much runs to the cabinet, pulls out the clean dish THAT I WASHED and leaves his dirty dish there for me to clean and use.  Other then that, things are great! Elder Clarito and I are doing great!  The work is still a little slow but it's definitely picking up! 

Oh man, my choir killed it, but I think we're gonna cancel the world tour hahaha don't get me wrong, the spirit was incredible.  Our voices, a little less so.  One reason being that we only had five guys and about thirty or so women.  Luckily, the Cabar branch doesn't really have anything else to compare it to, so we probably sounded just like Mo Tab. It was so great though. I'm so glad that we were able to have a little music during our branch conference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment