Thursday, June 27, 2013

"I'm Still A Momma's Boy"

I've been sick in bed all week long. I've got quite a fever, coupled with body aches, chills, zero appetite and a headache.  I've really needed my mom this week.  I've discovered that I might be nineteen years old and live on the other side of the world, but I’m still a momma's boy.

The Amit Family's Baptism.  Amazing.  It was such a cool experience.  They are such a great family.  They are going to be great members of the church.  It was really cool because Elder Atoigue baptized Nanay and Tatay and I baptized the two daughters. Fun Fact: Tatay Amit is the first man to be baptized in our area in over 2 years. So crazy.  

Went on Exchanges with Elder Allouigan this week.  The cool thing about it was that we worked in my area so I had to lead the area.  Yep, everything was up to me. Plus I had to lead off the lessons and teach quite a bit.  It was the scariest, most interesting experience of my life.  Luckily Elder Allouigan speaks Tagalog so he was able to fill in the things I wasn't able to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment